Confirmation 2023 Schedule
- 15 November* (Tuesday): 7-8PM in Holy Angels Church Session #1 (1+2)
- 30 November (Wednesday): Confirmation paperwork^ and Pastor Letter due
- 13 December* (Tuesday): 7-8PM in Holy Angels Church Session #2 (3+6)
- 10 January* (Tuesday): 7-8PM in Holy Angels Church Session #3 (4+5)
- 1 February (Wednesday): Retreat page & Gifted With the Spirit assessments due
- 7 February* (Tuesday): 7-8PM in Holy Angels Church Session #4 (7+8)
Candidate & Sponsor/parent must attend the Tuesday Sessions*
Confirmation paperwork^: registration form, Baptismal & 1st Communion certificates & Sponsor from
Rehearsal 17 February (Friday)
in Holy Angels Church & Gym Candidates & Sponsors attend
6:30pm for 10am celebration for Last Names A-L
7:30pm for 1pm celebration For Last Nmaes M-Z
Celebration of Confirmation
18 February 2023 (Saturday)
In Holy Angels Church
10:00AM for Last Names A-L
1:00PM for Last Names M-Z
Registration/informational meetings were held on October 11, 18 or 25 for the candidate & parent. The calendar for the Confirmation program with a list of requirements and due dates was handed out.
All students entering 8th grade or higher for the 2022/23 school year, who meet eligibility requirements and complete the Parish's Confirmation program, may celebrate the sacrament of Confirmation in 2023.
To be considered eligible, a student:
- Should be enrolled currently (22/23) & last year (21/22) in a Religious Education program or a catholic school.
- Must be Baptized and have celebrated 1st Communion.
- Fill out & return a registration form (attached below)
- Candidate/student and parent both attend an information/registration meeting in the fall 2022